Reactive programming & data binding in C++
From plain C++ you get:
- Signals + Slots.
- Properties templated on the contained type.
- Property bindings allowing reactive code to be written without having to do all the low-level, error prone plumbing by hand.
- Lazy evaluation of property bindings.
- No more broken bindings.
- Totally stand-alone "header-only" library. No heavy Qt dependency.
- Can still be used with Qt if you so wish.
KDBindings requires a C++ compiler with C++17 support.
Find more information at:
- Visit us on GitHub: https://github.com/KDAB/KDBindings
Email email@example.com for questions about copyright, licensing or commercial support. Stay up-to-date with KDAB product announcements:
- KDAB Blogs
- KDAB on Twitter
Contact KDAB at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need different licensing options.
KDBindings includes these source files, also available under the terms of the MIT license:
- doctest.h - the lightest feature-rich C++ single-header testing framework for unit tests and TDD (C) 2016-2021 Viktor Kirilov email@example.com
- genindex_array.h (C) 2021 Jeremy Burns (adapted by KDAB for KDBindings)
Please submit your contributions or issue reports from our GitHub space at https://github.com/KDAB/KDBindings
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
KDBindings is supported and maintained by Klarälvdalens Datakonsult AB (KDAB).
The KDAB Group is the global No.1 software consultancy for Qt, C++ and OpenGL applications across desktop, embedded and mobile platforms.
The KDAB Group provides consulting and mentoring for developing Qt applications from scratch and in porting from all popular and legacy frameworks to Qt. We continue to help develop parts of Qt and are one of the major contributors to the Qt Project. We can give advanced or standard trainings anywhere around the globe on Qt as well as C++, OpenGL, 3D and more.
Please visit https://www.kdab.com to meet the people who write code like this.
Updated on 2022-04-12 at 00:03:56 +0000