Kuesa Runtime 2.0¶
Kuesa Runtime is a library for 3D rendering which provides:¶
- Support for glTF 2 importing
- Helpers for accessing and manipulating loaded content
- PBR and custom material support
- Custom forward renderer for adding effects
- A Qt Creator template for quickly creating new Kuesa based projects
- Integration with Qt, QtQuick and Qt 3D
- Integration with Kuesa 3D Studio's standalone Vulkan Renderer
It is the developer facing part of the Kuesa 3D design and integration workflow.
Kuesa Studio is the designer facing part of Kuesa.¶
- glTF2 exporters and Kuesa specific glTF extensions for major 3D design softwares:
- Kuesa for Blender
- Kuesa for 3ds Max
- Kuesa for Maya (coming soon)
- A library of real time materials that can be exported to glTF and previewed in Blender
- Tooling around asset previewing and conditioning to decrease asset size and optimize for embedded use cases.
- The Kuesa Studio renderer: a standalone C++ / Vulkan renderer library (allowing to use Kuesa without Qt and Qt 3D)
More information about Kuesa Studio can be found here.
Please follow the instructions in INSTALL.md to configure and install Kuesa Runtime
Please report issues here
KDAB will happily accept external contributions; however, all contributions will require a signed Contributor License Agreement.
Kuesa is maintained by Klarälvdalens Datakonsult AB (KDAB).
The KDAB Group is the global No.1 software consultancy for Qt, C++ and OpenGL applications across desktop, embedded and mobile platforms.
The KDAB Group provides consulting and mentoring for developing Qt applications from scratch and in porting from all popular and legacy frameworks to Qt. We continue to help develop parts of Qt and are one of the major contributors to the Qt Project. We can give advanced or standard trainings anywhere around the globe on Qt as well as C++, OpenGL, 3D and more.
Please visit https://www.kdab.com to meet the people who write code like this.